Experts in Prescription Drug Withdrawal
Interested in Withdrawing from Your Benzodiazepine?
Regain Your Life From Benzo Addiction
Addiction to benzodiazepines is a serious condition where the individual becomes psychologically and physically dependent. Therapeutic dose dependence is the largest category of people addicted to benzodiazepines and although some do not increase their dose, many find the breakthrough anxiety intolerable and an increase of dose is required in an attempt to minimize symptoms. Tolerance can develop within days or weeks as the calming effects are no longer achieved. There is little evidence that benzodiazepines retain their anti-anxiety, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, and muscle relaxant qualities after a few months of use. Since benzos affect GABA, the most prevalent calming neurotransmitter, benzodiazepines have a profound effect on almost every aspect of the body and brain. In a rapid or abrupt withdrawal the sedative effects can be replaced by insomnia, nightmares, anxiety, panic and muscle spasms. Withdrawal symptoms are a normal response after using benzodiazepines long term (greater than 10-14 days), therefore it is essential to withdraw slowly to allow the receptors time to regenerate.
Our non-profit company has assisted people in 62 countries to regain their freedom. We can help you.
For more information on sleeping pills, click here.
- Purchase the Withdrawal Program for benzodiazepines.
- While your package is on its way to you, a Confidential Form will be emailed so our team can begin guiding you properly.
- Our team will talk to you and your physician (if needed) on the elimination of possible interaction items to help make your process More Comfortable.
- You will be granted access to our Private Discussion Board that is Available 24/7 for tender support and a focus on healing.
- You begin the Point of Return Nutraceuticals to help as well as support your nervous system for the withdrawal process.
- The withdrawal process begins under our gentle guidance and your doctor's support, while continuing on our nutrients.
- Completion of the withdrawal process.
- WORKBOOK - outlining nutrient schedules, items to avoid and step by step east-to-follow instructions on how to implement the program.
- SUPPORT - specialized formula specifically developed to ease drug withdrawal. A pharmaceutical grade microfiltered undenatured whey protein isolate that promotes glutathione and immune health.* (570g) more...
- MOOD - omega-3 fish oil for cognitive function and brain health.* Supercritical technology for purity and potency with DHA of 2,100mg and EPA of 950mg per serving. (90softgels) more...
- RELAX - all-natural protein containing a bioactive decapeptide that is clinically proven with anti-stress properties to help reduce tension.* (120 capsules) more...
- SLEEP - natural montmorency tart cherry sleep remedy*. (100 tablets) more...
- PHYSICIAN'S GUIDE - To give to your doctor to engage his help. (free)
- JOURNAL - to track your progress. (free)
- SHAKER CUP - A 12 oz. cup for mixing the SUPPORT. (free)
- FREE ACCESS TO SUPPORT FORUM - a private discussion forum afforded access for POR clients only - Available 24/7.
Order Now and Receive a FREE Drug Interaction Guide
Learn more about the nutrients we utilize for our program.
Call toll-free 866.605.2333 for a free consultation or send us a confidential inquiry.
How Our Benzo Withdrawal Program Works
People We've Helped
Recent Media Coverage
DISCLAIMER: *Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness. More...