Benzodiazepine Withdrawal, Tapering & Recovery Experts
Interested in Withdrawing from Your Benzodiazepine?
Our non-profit company has assisted people in 73 countries to regain their freedom. We can help you. Call toll-free 866-605-2333 for a FREE consultation.
Most Popular Benzodiazepines
- Ativan (Lorazepam) - Klonopin (Clonazepam, Rivotril)
- Xanax (Alprazolam) - Restoril (Temazepam)
- Valium (Diazepam) - Bromazepam (Lexotanil)
- Flurazepam (Dalmane) - Loprazolam (Dormonoct)
- Librium (Chlordiazepoxide) - Quazepam (Doral)
Our clients never intended to become dependent on Benzodiazepines. Many were trying to alleviate sleeplessness or anxiety and did not realize how quickly the drug could take hold. Addiction to benzodiazepines on therapeutic doses is the largest category of dependent people. Tolerance to the effects of Benzodiazepines develops within days or weeks and after 4 months there is little evidence that any benzodiazepine retains their anti-anxiety property.
Benzodiazepines affect GABA, the most prevalent calming neurotransmitter in the human body. As the GABA receptors are modified from continuous use, dependence and tolerance can occur. The alteration of GABA can have a profound impact on nearly every aspect of life as the critical calming is replaced by over excitation that wreaks havoc on the entire body and nervous system. This is why benzodiazepine dependence is deemed one of the most challenging addictions to face.
Extreme anxiety, cognitive decline, fear, panic and insomnia are common symptoms once tolerance to the Benzodiazepine occurs, and these symptoms can worsen if the withdrawal process is done too rapidly.
Many people become dependent using small dosages for short periods of time, while others can take Benzodiazepines for years before tolerance occurs. Regardless of the dosage it is important to taper slowly.
Benzodiazepines are highly addictive and dangerous to abruptly stop. A slow withdrawal is important but relief from the debilitating withdrawal symptoms is essential for success.
Our team of experts utilizes slow titration schedules combined with calming Nutraceuticals to help ease Benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms. This is a low-cost program with proven results.
- Purchase the Withdrawal Program for benzodiazepines.
- While your package is on its way to you, a Confidential Form will be emailed so our team can begin guiding you properly.
- Our team will talk to you and your physician (if needed) on the elimination of possible interaction items to help make your process More Comfortable.
- You will be granted access to our Private Discussion Board that is Available 24/7 for tender support and a focus on healing.
- You begin the Point of Return Nutraceuticals to help support you during the withdrawal process.
- The withdrawal process begins under our gentle guidance and your doctor's support, while continuing on our nutrients.
- Completion of the withdrawal process.
- GUIDE - outlining nutrient schedules and step by step east-to-follow instructions on how to implement the program.
- NUTRACEUTICALS - four specialized nutraceuticals specifically develoepd formula to ease drug withdrawal. * more...
- PHYSICIAN'S GUIDE - To give to your doctor to engage his help.
- JOURNAL - to track your progress.
- SHAKER CUP - A 12 oz. cup for mixing the SUPPORT.
- FREE ACCESS TO SUPPORT FORUM - a private discussion forum afforded for POR clients only - Available 24/7
Order Now and Receive a FREE Drug Interaction Guide
If you'd like our help to taper benzodiazepines please send our nonprofit a confidential inquiry, telephone tollfree 866.605.2333 or get started on our program today.
How Point of Return Can Help You
The Point of Return Program is an in-home tapering program that allows you to gradually lessen the amount of your Benzodiazepine. Even with a minor reductions of the drug many find Benzodiazepine Withdrawal too challenging, which is why we use slow taper schedules combined with all-natural, calming nutraceuticals to help ease symptoms. Benzodiazepines are dangerous stop rapidly and our program is a proven, viable, low-cost option to continue living your life while tapering.
We are prescription drug experts that specialize in Benzodiazepine withdrawals – and each member of our non-profit team has a personal story with these drugs, has healed and now helps others to do the same.
Take the first step in regaining your life and start our program today.
How the Point of Return Program Works
People We've Helped
"I am so thankful for everyone at Point of Return. They go above and beyond to make sure everyone gets through this as comfortable as possible. They make sure we succeed."-Johnny D., (Michigan) Remeron, Klonopin, Suboxone
Download our brochure to learn more about our tapering programs. MORE...
Let us help!
Our Media Coverage
DISCLAIMER: *Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness. More...