Benzodiazepines Sleeping Pills and Antidepressant Recovery Experts
Sleeping Pill Dependence is our area of expertise
Our clients never expected to become dependent on Sleeping Pills. They were trying to garner a good night’s sleep and had no idea how quickly their body would become addicted. To make matters worse, Sleeping Pills have been shown to initiate sleep only 30 minutes faster and this effect lasts during the first 7-14 days with no statistical improvement afterward. The amnesiac effect of Sleeping Pills has many believing they have slept through the night, when in fact they just can’t remember waking. The dependency to Sleeping Pills can actually cause sleep to erode, and combined with the extensive side effect profile, symptoms worsen. Once addiction has occurred the only way to regain natural sleep patterns is to safely come off Sleeping Pills and heal.
Sleeping Pills, also known as Z-drugs, were marketed as a non-addictive alternative to Benzodiazepines (Valium, Klonopin, Ativan, Xanax). However, Sleeping Pills have proven to be highly addictive and effective for short-term use, yet many people continue to take them for months or years.
Sleeping Pills make the brain less active and remain at approximately half strength in the blood by morning. The psychological effects designed to cause sleepiness, reduce alertness, vigilance, slow reaction times, judgment, impair memory and intelligence also impair daytime performance. In addition, FDA documents show a higher rate of depression development among sleeping pill users.
Sleeping pills are sedative hypnotics that function much like a benzodiazepine, by binding to the GABA receptors in the brain that are thought to induce sleep. Unlike benzos that bind to three receptors, Sleeping Pills bind to only a single GABA subtype, yet have shown to be as addictive as Benzodiazepines. All Sleeping pills are recommended for no more than 7 consecutive days and yet many find that even with small doses and short-term use dependence occurs.
For anyone that has become addicted to Sleeping Pills you are acutely aware that the drug has a profound impact on the body and mind. A slow taper is recommended to allow the GABA receptors the time to adjust between dose reductions. Many need help to ease the withdrawals or even a slow taper is painful.
Point of Return’s team of experts utilizes slow titration schedules combined with calming Nutraceuticals to help ease Sleeping Pills withdrawal symptoms. This is a low-cost program with proven results.
Our non-profit company has assisted people in 73 countries to regain their freedom. We can help you.
How Point of Return can Help You
The Point of Return Program is an in-home tapering program that allows you to gradually lessen the amount of your Sleeping Pills. Even with a minor reduction of the drug many find Sleeping Pill Withdrawal too challenging which is why we use slow taper schedules combined with all-natural, calming nutraceuticals to help ease symptoms. Sleeping Pills are unsafe to stop rapidly and our program is a proven, viable, low-cost option to continue living your life while tapering.
We are prescription drug experts that specialize in Sleeping Pill withdrawals – and each member of our non-profit team has a personal story with these drugs, has healed and now helps others to do the same.
Take the first step in regaining your life and start our program today
If you'd like our help to taper sleeping pills please send our nonprofit a confidential inquiry, telephone tollfree 866-605.2333 or get started on our program today.
How Our Sleeping Pill Withdrawal Program Works
- Purchase the Withdrawal Program for sleeping pills/benzos.
- While your package is on its way to you, a Confidential Form will be emailed so our team can begin guiding you properly.
- Our team will talk to you and your physician (if needed) on the identification of possible interaction items to help make your process More Comfortable.
- You will be granted access to our Private Discussion Board that is Available 24/7 for tender support and a focus on healing.
- You begin the Point of Return Nutraceuticals to help as well as support you for the withdrawal process.
- The withdrawal process begins under our gentle guidance and your doctor's support, while continuing on our nutrients.
- Completion of the withdrawal process.
- GUIDE - outlining nutrient schedules and step by step east-to-follow instructions on how to implement the program.
- NUTRACEUTICALS - four specialized nutraceuticals specifically develoepd formula to help ease drug withdrawal. * more...
- PHYSICIAN'S GUIDE - To give to your doctor to engage his help.
- JOURNAL - to track your progress.
- SHAKER CUP - A 12 oz. cup for mixing the SUPPORT.
- FREE ACCESS TO SUPPORT FORUM - a private discussion forum afforded for POR clients only - Available 24/7
Order Now and Receive a FREE Drug Interaction Guide
Disclaimer: *Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support.
*Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure disease or illness. More...
People We've Helped
"I am so thankful for everyone at Point of Return. They go above and beyond to make sure everyone gets through this as comfortable as possible. They make sure we succeed." -Johnny D., (Michigan) Remeron, Klonopin, Suboxone
For more information on sleeping pills, click here.
Download our brochure to learn more about our tapering programs. MORE...