Experts in Prescription Drug Withdrawal
SSRI Withdrawals doesn't have to be daunting.
Let Us Help You Regain Your Life.
Approximately 20% of patients will experience a discontinuation syndrome after reducing a dose or stopping an antidepressant. A taper-phase regimen is recommended rather than abrupt discontinuation.
The Point of Return program was developed to prevent the withdrawals from going to rapidly. We provide unparalleled nutraceuticals to ease the symptoms of withdrawal, combined with slow titration schedules to keep you safe. And we provide an expert team to guide you through the process.
SSRI discontinuation symptoms can occur after reducing your dose. Tapering while supporting the nervous system can reduce symptoms.
If you are concerned about the symptoms associated with antidepressant withdrawal, the Point of Return program can be a valuable ally. We embrace a non-drugging, natural philosophy. Our withdrawal program is an advanced approach to pill dependence. Our non-profit has assisted people in 62 countries to regain their freedom. We can also help you.
Our non-profit company has assisted people in 62 countries to regain their freedom. We can also help you.
For more information on ssri's, antidepressants or your specific drug, click here.
Call toll-free 866.605.2333 for a free consultation or send us a confidential inquiry.
- Purchase the SSRI Withdrawal Program appropriate to your medication.
- While your SSRI withdrawal program is in route to you, a confidential form will be emailed so our team can begin guiding you properly.
- Our team assists on the elimination of possible interaction items to make your process More Comfortable.
- You will be provided access to our private discussion board that is available 24/7 for tender support and a focus on healing.
- You begin our nutraceuticals to help prepare your nervous system for the withdrawal process.
- The Gentle SSRI Withdrawal Process begins under our guidance and your doctor's support, while continuing on the nutrients.
- Completion of the SSRI tapering program.
- WORKBOOK - outlining nutrient schedules, items to avoid and step by step easy-to-follow instructions on how to implement the program.
- SUPPORT - specialized formula specifically developed to ease drug withdrawal. A pharmaceutical grade microfiltered undenatured whey protein isolate that promotes glutathione and immune health.* (570g) more...
- MOOD - omega-3 fish oil for cognitive function and brain health.* Supercritical technology for purity and potency with DHA of 2,100mg and EPA of 950mg per serving. (90softgels) more...
- RELAX - all-natural protein containing a bioactive decapeptide that is clinically proven with anti-stress properties to help reduce tension.* (120 capsules) more...
- SLEEP - natural montmorency tart cherry sleep remedy*. (100 tablets) more...
- PHYSICIAN'S GUIDE - To give to your doctor to engage his/her help. (free)
- JOURNAL - to track your progress. (free)
- SHAKER CUP - A 12 oz. cup for mixing the SUPPORT. (free)
- FREE ACCESS TO SUPPORT FORUM - a private discussion forum afforded access for POR cilents only - Available 24/7.
- Drug Interaction Guide - pocket guide (free)
How Our SSRI Program Works
People We've Helped
"I cannot say enough good things about the entire Point of Return team. They have somehow found just the right balance between professionalism and compassion that people who are suffering need. I will be forever grateful."
-Robin T., (California) Amitriptyline
DISCLAIMER: *Because prescription medications can cause severe withdrawal reactions, do not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. The decision to taper any medication should be discussed with your doctor and done with their consent and support. Always consult with your healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking or stopping any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have any health problem. More...